Today we’re asking about what’s in a name, or rather what’s in a nickname.
Did you have any nicknames when you were a child, given by friends, family or classmates at school? Have any of them stuck into later life?
Have you been awarded any amusing nicknames as an adult? Do you wish you could shake them off or are you happy to have them?
What are the funniest nicknames you’ve heard, or given other people?
Add your comments below.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?