Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What are the most amusing nicknames you've had, heard or given other people?
6:00am Monday 31st March 2014 in News
Today we’re asking about what’s in a name, or rather what’s in a nickname.
Did you have any nicknames when you were a child, given by friends, family or classmates at school? Have any of them stuck into later life?
Have you been awarded any amusing nicknames as an adult? Do you wish you could shake them off or are you happy to have them?
What are the funniest nicknames you’ve heard, or given other people?
Add your comments below.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.