BROMLEY chef Rachel Khoo and Baroness Lawrence have been picked to join Marks and Spencer’s Leading Ladies for its spring and summer campaign.
They join the likes of actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson, the Eurythmics’ Annie Lennox and pop star Rita Ora.
Launching on Monday (March 31), M&S’ spring/summer collection celebrates British women from diverse backgrounds and professions who are united by their strong sense of personal style and inspirational achievements. The pictures were shot by the iconic Annie Leibovitz.
Bromley-raised chef and broadcaster, Rachel Khoo, 38, said: “I approach fashion in the same way that I do food. For me, it’s having fun, you can experiment – you have to find something which suits you.”
Go to marksandspencer.com
- Top ten TV moments of 2014
- Christmas party fashion advice from Bluewater’s stylists Miss Dress
- Photofun: Share a picture of what you're wearing for Christmas Jumper Day
- VIDEO: Dress stylishly at any age by following Helen Mirren, Elle Macpherson and Amanda Holden’s examples
- POLL: Will you be getting festive with a Christmas jumper?