BROMLEY chef Rachel Khoo and Baroness Lawrence have been picked to join Marks and Spencer’s Leading Ladies for its spring and summer campaign.
They join the likes of actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson, the Eurythmics’ Annie Lennox and pop star Rita Ora.
Launching on Monday (March 31), M&S’ spring/summer collection celebrates British women from diverse backgrounds and professions who are united by their strong sense of personal style and inspirational achievements. The pictures were shot by the iconic Annie Leibovitz.
Bromley-raised chef and broadcaster, Rachel Khoo, 38, said: “I approach fashion in the same way that I do food. For me, it’s having fun, you can experiment – you have to find something which suits you.”
Go to marksandspencer.com
- FASHION: TOWIE’S Billi Mucklow soaks up the sun in Bluewater bikini
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins heading to Bluewater
- Fifty Shades of Grey triggers sexy sales boost in Bexleyheath
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater