Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley celebrity chef Rachel Khoo and Doreen Lawrence in Marks and Spencer's Leading Ladies fashion campaign
BROMLEY chef Rachel Khoo and Baroness Lawrence have been picked to join Marks and Spencer’s Leading Ladies for its spring and summer campaign.
They join the likes of actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson, the Eurythmics’ Annie Lennox and pop star Rita Ora.
Launching on Monday (March 31), M&S’ spring/summer collection celebrates British women from diverse backgrounds and professions who are united by their strong sense of personal style and inspirational achievements. The pictures were shot by the iconic Annie Leibovitz.
Bromley-raised chef and broadcaster, Rachel Khoo, 38, said: “I approach fashion in the same way that I do food. For me, it’s having fun, you can experiment – you have to find something which suits you.”
Go to marksandspencer.com
- Interview: TOWIE's Sam Faiers launches lingerie range at Bluewater
- Bexleyheath’s Miss Universe finalist to model lingerie at Bluewater
- PICTURED: Sexy lingerie to be launched by TOWIE's Sam Faiers at Bluewater
- 8 ways to shop savvy in the sales
- PICTURED: Greenwich fashionistas show off designs on market catwalk
Comments are closed on this article.