BROMLEY chef Rachel Khoo and Baroness Lawrence have been picked to join Marks and Spencer’s Leading Ladies for its spring and summer campaign.
They join the likes of actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson, the Eurythmics’ Annie Lennox and pop star Rita Ora.
Launching on Monday (March 31), M&S’ spring/summer collection celebrates British women from diverse backgrounds and professions who are united by their strong sense of personal style and inspirational achievements. The pictures were shot by the iconic Annie Leibovitz.
Bromley-raised chef and broadcaster, Rachel Khoo, 38, said: “I approach fashion in the same way that I do food. For me, it’s having fun, you can experiment – you have to find something which suits you.”
Go to marksandspencer.com
- Fashion Week returns to Forest Hill
- How to dress like...Pixie Lott
- 5 reasons to look forward to London Fashion Week
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Interview: TOWIE's Sam Faiers launches lingerie range at Bluewater