Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bob Neill MP visits Bromley College to answer questions about politics and law career
Students at Bromley College of Further & Higher Education welcomed local MP Bob Neill for a question and answer session last week.
The MP for Bromley and Chislehurst spent time with public services and science pupils, who grilled him about his career as a barrister.
Mr Neill was asked about the types of crime cases he has worked on, his roles and responsibilities as an MP, and his work in the borough.
He said: “The students asked some really insightful questions and we had a lively debate on a number of topics, including how uncomfortable it is to wear a barrister’s wig!”
Student Ashley Baker said the politician gave a "clear explanation" to questions, while tutor Mark Tsoukala added the session was an "invaluable opportunity" for his young learners.
- Police find man's body in South Darenth seige
- Police appeal as Penge boy goes missing for almost a week
- Dartford sprinter Adam Gemili sets sights on Jamaicans after Commonwealth silver
- Southfleet couple reveal horrifying injuries from baseball attack
- Pet of the Day: Mooch the cat who likes walkies and travelling
Comments are closed on this article.