Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- Lewisham residents reporting 'gridlock' as road and engineering works hit
- 21 firefighters battle Downham house fire
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre