Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- UPDATE: 'Four men fled' from Woolwich stabbing just yards from London Marathon route
- Three Lewisham and Greenwich schools up for top teaching awards
- Bromley comedian lands big screen role in A Royal Night Out alongside Greenwich's Emily Watson
- Police car chase after 'disqualified driver steals car'
- New Cross sex cinema applies for licence to show films