Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley police have found a man last seen at a mental hospital near Farnborough Common
Updated 9:51am Friday 28th March 2014 in News
Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- Prince Harry jokes with Marines before their midnight run through Lewisham
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Eltham man stabbed Sidcup brother Sean Hayes to death after sibling's funeral
- Dartford ex-soldier who murdered Marcus Innocent in Woolwich jailed for 28 years
Comments are closed on this article.