Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- PubSpy reviews The Rising Sun, Lewisham
- Violent Bexley burglars jailed after woman filmed their flat break-in on her phone
- Formal investigation launched over 'significant' problems at the PRUH in Farnborough
- Joshua Caird, accused of the murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood, 26, 'too ill' to appear in court