Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking
- Have you seen this man? 28-year-old missing from Beckenham
- Driver arrested after hitting lamp post in Valley Drive, Gravesend
- Stars of Hollyoaks and Eastenders descend on Bexleyheath hotel
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions