A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- A missing woman from Dartford has been found
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Ariana Grande's O2 shows cancelled after Manchester terror attack
- Plumstead school will admit boys for the first time in more than a century