A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down