A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- Orpington contest launched to find best businesses
- Circus of Horrors' Guinness World Record hair hanger Anastasia IV tells Vibe 'we all like to be afraid'
- 5 Thoughts: 'Homophobic' bus driver was jealous and Victor Moses is a 'cheat'
- Santa spotted in Gravesend - and later branded an imposter