A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- VIDEO: Britain First launch revenge on protesters who confronted Nigel Farage in Downe pub
- Residents claim Orpington garage is causing parking hell
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- 'Piffling': £1bn New Cross development criticised for failing to live up to promises