A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- Kent residents woken by earthquake
- Long delays on A2 London-bound due to crash
- One person hospitalised after two cars and lorry crash near Danson Interchange
- PICTURED: Firefighters tackle blaze at Bexley home
- Man 'stabbed' in fight on Lambscroft Avenue, Mottingham last month, police say