A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- News Shopper spends a day with the British Transport Police
- Special funeral preparations underway in Hayes for UK's former tallest man
- High Court ruling on Gravesend's Heritage Quarter due on Monday
- Gravesham Labour criticised for letting foreign workers deliver leaflets on immigration control