A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000