A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash