Police are hunting a suspect after a man had his mobile phone snatched from him on a train from Dartford travelling through Slade Green and Charlton.
The 20-year-old victim was sitting on his own in a carriage after boarding the train at Slade Green at 6.15pm on March 7 when he was approached by another passenger.
The man struck up a conversation with the youngster but then threatened him and swiped his phone.
The suspect left the 6.01pm service from Dartford to Canon Street at Charlton and is thought to have boarded a southbound service to Woolwich Arsenal.
The British Transport Police has released a CCTV image of him on the train and is also looking at footage from Charlton station as part of the investigation.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney said: “If you recognise the man pictured, or have any information which could assist us, then I urge you to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background LSA/B4 of 27/03/14.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved