Police are hunting a suspect after a man had his mobile phone snatched from him on a train from Dartford travelling through Slade Green and Charlton.
The 20-year-old victim was sitting on his own in a carriage after boarding the train at Slade Green at 6.15pm on March 7 when he was approached by another passenger.
The man struck up a conversation with the youngster but then threatened him and swiped his phone.
The suspect left the 6.01pm service from Dartford to Canon Street at Charlton and is thought to have boarded a southbound service to Woolwich Arsenal.
The British Transport Police has released a CCTV image of him on the train and is also looking at footage from Charlton station as part of the investigation.
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney said: “If you recognise the man pictured, or have any information which could assist us, then I urge you to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background LSA/B4 of 27/03/14.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Eltham teen arrested and four men seriously hurt after car ploughs into crowd
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?