Two hundred and fifty local students and parents attended a glamorous red carpet event at Empire Cinemas in Bromley on Sunday (March 23).
The event was the annual cinema screening film festival of the Chislehurst and Sidcup Pauline Quirk Academy.
Students got to walk the red carpet like Hollywood movie stars, some even arriving in limos, and then watch themselves in action in more than 20 films.
This was followed by an after show party and mini Oscar awards ceremony.
Principal Heather Smith said: "I am the proudest principal in the world to be a part of the Pauline Quirk Academy and to watch such talent grow over the course of the year.
"What makes us unique from other drama schools is students get taught how to direct, script write, edit, use a clapperboard and act for camera.
"This equips them with the skills they need when auditioning for commercials and film and television work."
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley