Two hundred and fifty local students and parents attended a glamorous red carpet event at Empire Cinemas in Bromley on Sunday (March 23).
The event was the annual cinema screening film festival of the Chislehurst and Sidcup Pauline Quirk Academy.
Students got to walk the red carpet like Hollywood movie stars, some even arriving in limos, and then watch themselves in action in more than 20 films.
This was followed by an after show party and mini Oscar awards ceremony.
Principal Heather Smith said: "I am the proudest principal in the world to be a part of the Pauline Quirk Academy and to watch such talent grow over the course of the year.
"What makes us unique from other drama schools is students get taught how to direct, script write, edit, use a clapperboard and act for camera.
"This equips them with the skills they need when auditioning for commercials and film and television work."
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford