Two hundred and fifty local students and parents attended a glamorous red carpet event at Empire Cinemas in Bromley on Sunday (March 23).
The event was the annual cinema screening film festival of the Chislehurst and Sidcup Pauline Quirk Academy.
Students got to walk the red carpet like Hollywood movie stars, some even arriving in limos, and then watch themselves in action in more than 20 films.
This was followed by an after show party and mini Oscar awards ceremony.
Principal Heather Smith said: "I am the proudest principal in the world to be a part of the Pauline Quirk Academy and to watch such talent grow over the course of the year.
"What makes us unique from other drama schools is students get taught how to direct, script write, edit, use a clapperboard and act for camera.
"This equips them with the skills they need when auditioning for commercials and film and television work."
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?