Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Young stars dress up for Bromley Empire Cinemas red carpet event
Two hundred and fifty local students and parents attended a glamorous red carpet event at Empire Cinemas in Bromley on Sunday (March 23).
The event was the annual cinema screening film festival of the Chislehurst and Sidcup Pauline Quirk Academy.
Students got to walk the red carpet like Hollywood movie stars, some even arriving in limos, and then watch themselves in action in more than 20 films.
This was followed by an after show party and mini Oscar awards ceremony.
Principal Heather Smith said: "I am the proudest principal in the world to be a part of the Pauline Quirk Academy and to watch such talent grow over the course of the year.
"What makes us unique from other drama schools is students get taught how to direct, script write, edit, use a clapperboard and act for camera.
"This equips them with the skills they need when auditioning for commercials and film and television work."
- Famous Crystal Palace, Charlton and Milwall fans: The starting XI
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
Comments are closed on this article.