A date has been set for an inquest into the death of a 20-year-old man from Gravesend whose body was found near the town centre.
Karol Michalak was found dead at around 3.45pm on February 2 on derelict land off Stuart Road near the town centre.
The Polish-speaking youngster, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 22 and was last seen in the St George's Centre in Gravesend.
Gravesend RNLI was called out to assist Kent Police in searching for a corpse around Gravesend Reach but stood down once Mr Michalak's body was found.
Police did not treat the death as suspicious.
North west Kent coroner Roger Hatch will look into the circumstances of his death at an inquest at Gravesend Town Hall on April 10.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine