A date has been set for an inquest into the death of a 20-year-old man from Gravesend whose body was found near the town centre.
Karol Michalak was found dead at around 3.45pm on February 2 on derelict land off Stuart Road near the town centre.
The Polish-speaking youngster, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 22 and was last seen in the St George's Centre in Gravesend.
Gravesend RNLI was called out to assist Kent Police in searching for a corpse around Gravesend Reach but stood down once Mr Michalak's body was found.
Police did not treat the death as suspicious.
North west Kent coroner Roger Hatch will look into the circumstances of his death at an inquest at Gravesend Town Hall on April 10.
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday
- Roads closed and people warned to stay indoors due to Gravesend gas cloud
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park