A date has been set for an inquest into the death of a 20-year-old man from Gravesend whose body was found near the town centre.
Karol Michalak was found dead at around 3.45pm on February 2 on derelict land off Stuart Road near the town centre.
The Polish-speaking youngster, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 22 and was last seen in the St George's Centre in Gravesend.
Gravesend RNLI was called out to assist Kent Police in searching for a corpse around Gravesend Reach but stood down once Mr Michalak's body was found.
Police did not treat the death as suspicious.
North west Kent coroner Roger Hatch will look into the circumstances of his death at an inquest at Gravesend Town Hall on April 10.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday