A date has been set for an inquest into the death of a 20-year-old man from Gravesend whose body was found near the town centre.
Karol Michalak was found dead at around 3.45pm on February 2 on derelict land off Stuart Road near the town centre.
The Polish-speaking youngster, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 22 and was last seen in the St George's Centre in Gravesend.
Gravesend RNLI was called out to assist Kent Police in searching for a corpse around Gravesend Reach but stood down once Mr Michalak's body was found.
Police did not treat the death as suspicious.
North west Kent coroner Roger Hatch will look into the circumstances of his death at an inquest at Gravesend Town Hall on April 10.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Brands Hatch 'gatecrasher,' Jack Cottle, appears at Sevenoaks Magistrates' Court
- Wheelchair-bound stroke survivor from Lewisham walks 50 steps towards recovery
- Lionel Richie, Mark Knopfler heading to Greenwich's O2 next year
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam