Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Inquest date set for 20-year-old man found dead in Gravesend
A date has been set for an inquest into the death of a 20-year-old man from Gravesend whose body was found near the town centre.
Karol Michalak was found dead at around 3.45pm on February 2 on derelict land off Stuart Road near the town centre.
The Polish-speaking youngster, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 22 and was last seen in the St George's Centre in Gravesend.
Gravesend RNLI was called out to assist Kent Police in searching for a corpse around Gravesend Reach but stood down once Mr Michalak's body was found.
Police did not treat the death as suspicious.
North west Kent coroner Roger Hatch will look into the circumstances of his death at an inquest at Gravesend Town Hall on April 10.
- What a sponger! Great British Bake Off washer upper uses 80 sponges a series
- VIDEO: Bromley pop star Pixie Lott took 'risk' with new album
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Two arrested after Orpington drugs bust
Comments are closed on this article.