A woman has suffered life threatening injuries after a London Ambulance Service (LAS) vehicle and a car crashed in Bromley this afternoon.
The incident happened in Masons Hill, near the junction with Tiger Lane, at around 2pm.
Masons Hill has been closed between Kentish Way and Holmesdale Road, causing severe traffic.
Bus routes 61, 208, 261, 320, 336 and 358 are all on diversion.
The woman has been taken to King's College Hospital in Denmark Hill as a priority.
Two other people, a man and a woman, have been taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough.
Neither suffered life threatening injuries.
The brother of one of the people hurt in the crash, Billy Milhotra, said at the scene: "I am waiting to find out what happened.
"I hope they are all OK.
"They called me and I rushed from work. I am a bit worried."
A police sergeant added: "There has been an accident involving an LAS vehicle and another car.
"One person was in the LAS vehicle and two people were in the public car, which was a blue Vauxhall Astra.
"All three are being seen by paramedics."
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 1.51pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Masons Hill.
"We sent a single responder in a car, three ambulance crews and a duty officer.
"Staff treated three patients.
"A woman was treated for back pain and was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital.
"A man suffered a chest injury and was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital.
"A third patient, a woman, suffered neck, back and head injuries. She was taken to King's College Hospital as a priority."
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- 'Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral', police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offered
- 'Simply unbelievable': Strangers turn up with car loads of toys to help a burgled pre-school
- Forest Hill restaurant sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield