A Bromley driver is "annoyed" and "upset" after a video of an altercation he had with a cyclist found its way onto YouTube.
The incident happened last Thursday (March 20) as 56-year-old Robert Lewis drove down Bromley Common.
He attempted to overtake a recumbent bicycle, but ended up exchanging some heated words with the man riding it.
That man was 'CyclingMikey', a YouTube phenomenon who has uploaded numerous videos of his cycling experiences.
Mr Lewis, of Southborough Lane, said: "I didn't sleep very well over the weekend because it really upset me.
"I don't really get into confrontations with people on the road.
"I don't speed, I've never had a parking fine since I started driving in 1975.
"I'm annoyed he's put this thing about me on YouTube.
"He's given me this hand signal and I am thinking he's wanting me to pass.
"He says 'stay away from me' and he says he's going to put the video on YouTube which I think is an infringement of my privacy.
"I think he does normal cyclists a disservice by not using the cycle lanes for safety reasons, but happily using them if traffic impedes his progress."
Below the video CyclingMikey writes: "The real question is why can't you overtake me safely and normally?
"I'm an experienced driver, so I understand exactly what you should be doing.
"As an experienced cyclist with instructor training, I understand how I should be cycling too."
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation