A man accused of filming up women’s skirts at Bromley’s intu shopping centre has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Dennis Young, 39, of Wharton Road, Bromley, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court this morning (March 25) after being charged with two counts of public indecency.
Young was seen filming shoppers at the complex in October last year. The court granted him unconditional bail and will sentence him in April.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern goes up in flames
- Rubbish on fire outside Blackfen kebab shop
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course