A man accused of filming up women’s skirts at Bromley’s intu shopping centre has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Dennis Young, 39, of Wharton Road, Bromley, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court this morning (March 25) after being charged with two counts of public indecency.
Young was seen filming shoppers at the complex in October last year. The court granted him unconditional bail and will sentence him in April.
- Bromley to trial MET community campaign as crack house found in Penge
- Two-and-a-half year out of date bovril being sold in Bexleyheath Asda
- 83-year-old Erith woman waits over an hour for ambulance after fall left her bleeding from eye
- Kent police commissioner Ann Barnes criticises PM's gun policy
- Designers commemorate ship return with stamp design in preparation for Greenwich Regatta