A man accused of filming up women’s skirts at Bromley’s intu shopping centre has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Dennis Young, 39, of Wharton Road, Bromley, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court this morning (March 25) after being charged with two counts of public indecency.
Young was seen filming shoppers at the complex in October last year. The court granted him unconditional bail and will sentence him in April.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- Plumstead man jailed for six years for killing banker with a single punch
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading