A man accused of filming up women’s skirts at Bromley’s intu shopping centre has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Dennis Young, 39, of Wharton Road, Bromley, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court this morning (March 25) after being charged with two counts of public indecency.
Young was seen filming shoppers at the complex in October last year. The court granted him unconditional bail and will sentence him in April.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London