CLASSIC music’s biggest name is headed for Greenwich.
Andrea Bocelli will play at the O2 on November 20 in one of four British shows.
The star, who recently married long-term fiancé Veronica, has sung for two US presidents, two popes and the Royal family and has sold over 80 million albums.
Tickets cost £53 to £140.25 and go on sale at 9am on March 28 at axs.com
- Lauryn Hill announces intimate Greenwich gig
- Music award for aspiring musicians in memory of Greenwich guitarist Ed Renshaw
- Mayor of London's busking finalists from Lewisham and Greenwich cite the King of Pop as muse
- Sixties stars to swing again in Bromley
- Chislehurst gets ready to Rock this weekend