CLASSIC music’s biggest name is headed for Greenwich.
Andrea Bocelli will play at the O2 on November 20 in one of four British shows.
The star, who recently married long-term fiancé Veronica, has sung for two US presidents, two popes and the Royal family and has sold over 80 million albums.
Tickets cost £53 to £140.25 and go on sale at 9am on March 28 at axs.com
- Sixties stars to swing again in Bromley
- Chislehurst gets ready to Rock this weekend
- Bestival organisers and ex-Goldsmiths students set for disco ball world record
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014