CLASSIC music’s biggest name is headed for Greenwich.
Andrea Bocelli will play at the O2 on November 20 in one of four British shows.
The star, who recently married long-term fiancé Veronica, has sung for two US presidents, two popes and the Royal family and has sold over 80 million albums.
Tickets cost £53 to £140.25 and go on sale at 9am on March 28 at axs.com
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show