The man killed after being hit by a train at Dunton Green station has been named as Paul Savage from Bromley.
The incident happened just before 3pm on March 19 and the 56-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "The incident was reported at 2.59pm and is being treated as non-suspicious.
"Mr Savage's family have been informed and an inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned."
Did you know Paul? Leave your tributes below or call the news desk on 01689 885 711.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London