Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man killed at Dunton Green station named as Paul Savage from Bromley
The man killed after being hit by a train at Dunton Green station has been named as Paul Savage from Bromley.
The incident happened just before 3pm on March 19 and the 56-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "The incident was reported at 2.59pm and is being treated as non-suspicious.
"Mr Savage's family have been informed and an inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned."
Did you know Paul? Leave your tributes below or call the news desk on 01689 885 711.
- Anerley Road blocked due to accident
- Pet of the Day: Light-pawed Misty the cat burglar
- PICTURED: North Kent flooding - shops, homes and train station deluged in summer storms
- VIDEO: Woman uncovers huge hidden sinkhole in St Paul's Cray
- Sevenoaks and Swanley MP Michael Fallon describes 'great privilege' of defence role
Comments are closed on this article.