The man killed after being hit by a train at Dunton Green station has been named as Paul Savage from Bromley.
The incident happened just before 3pm on March 19 and the 56-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "The incident was reported at 2.59pm and is being treated as non-suspicious.
"Mr Savage's family have been informed and an inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned."
Did you know Paul? Leave your tributes below or call the news desk on 01689 885 711.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent