The man killed after being hit by a train at Dunton Green station has been named as Paul Savage from Bromley.
The incident happened just before 3pm on March 19 and the 56-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "The incident was reported at 2.59pm and is being treated as non-suspicious.
"Mr Savage's family have been informed and an inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned."
Did you know Paul? Leave your tributes below or call the news desk on 01689 885 711.
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Slade Green brothers killed at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- BANK HOLIDAY WEATHER: Heatwave continues in London and south-east
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire