The man killed after being hit by a train at Dunton Green station has been named as Paul Savage from Bromley.
The incident happened just before 3pm on March 19 and the 56-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "The incident was reported at 2.59pm and is being treated as non-suspicious.
"Mr Savage's family have been informed and an inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned."
Did you know Paul? Leave your tributes below or call the news desk on 01689 885 711.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside Parliament