A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge