A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths