A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- Bromley police officer, who won bravery medal for foiling armed break-in in 1950, dies aged 89
- VIDEO: Residents of doomed Woolwich estate 'are being forgotten'
- More than 4,400 attend return of Lewisham Model Market
- Boy, 7, hit by car in Hayes
- Greenwich girl called Matt missing again and could be in Gravesend