A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- JAILED: TV actor and 'dangerous sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Lewisham boy denies attacking police dog who was repeatedly stabbed while chasing suspect
- Sadomasochist accused of murdering Greenhithe PC thought he was 'getting away with it' by disposing of body
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign