A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'