A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- APPEAL: 12-year-old boy missing for more than a week
- Online broadcasts of Greenwich council meetings watched by so few people it would be cheaper to hire taxis for everyone who watches them
- WATCH: 200 cannabis plants found in Crayford drugs raid
- Beckenham mum fundraising in memory of daughter with rare lung disease