A Bromley charity welcomed four local mayors last week to raise money while enjoying a few glasses of wine.
Bromley Y held a wine tasting at Ferraris Restaurant in East Street, with the town’s mayor Cllr Ernest Noad raising a glass alongside other figures from Tonbridge, Gravesham and Merton.
The event, which took place on Friday March 21, was organised to support the organisation’s work offering counselling to youngsters, running parenting classes and conducting school projects.
Director Valerie Michelet said it was a wonderful evening and mentioned the charity is lucky to be the mayor’s chosen setup.
She added: “We all had a great evening and more important we raised money for the important work done at Bromley Y."
- 'I want to be caught': Woman threatens to steal from Tesco to highlight Christmas plight
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- Police urgently need to trace Abbey Wood man accused of GBH
- New Cross mum bids for modelling glory