The puppy found dumped in an Orpington park last year has lost both her eyes, but has also found a happy new home.
12-week-old Labrador cross Belle was found abandoned a week before Christmas day.
It is thought she may have suffered severe head trauma, causing her to lose sight in both eyes.
News Shopper appealed for the public to donate money to save her sight, but her eyes sadly had to be removed.
However the public's generous donations, totalling £2,498, did help return Belle to health and find her a new home.
Belle (right) with two new friends at her new home
A spokesman for Happy Endings rescue centre in Faversham, which looked after her, said: "The amazing and beautiful Belle with her new playmates in her new home.
"A sad and happy day for us.
"We will miss her terribly but she is going to have a lovely life with her new family in a beautiful country home."
- Flooding, lightning and hail could hit London and north Kent tomorrow
- Police appeal after man is seriously assaulted in Belvedere barbers shop
- POLL: was Deptford pub right to turn 94th birthday party away because they don't allow children?
- Plumstead breast cancer man in FA charity launch
- Welling parent fuming at twin monkey bar injuries