A woman has been arrested in connection with the huge cannabis factory found in Beckenham last week.
The 51-year-old was brought in by Bromley Police following the discovery at a property in Beckenham High Street on Friday March 21.
Officers secured the scene for 24 hours, later detaining a female from West Wickham in relation to drugs offences. She has been bailed until the end of May as enquiries continue.
Sergeant Gareth Starr said: “Having received information that cannabis was being grown at the location my team and I executed a drugs warrant last Friday morning.
"I'm really pleased with this result - this was one of the largest crops I have seen and the seizure was a great result for both the team and the people of Beckenham.
"This serves as a message to people thinking they can commit these offences - we will find them and take action. Drugs feed crime and this is something we pride ourselves in stopping”.
The officer added several hundred mature cannabis plants were recovered, which were growing in a "sophisticated set up" across two floors.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London