A woman has been arrested in connection with the huge cannabis factory found in Beckenham last week.
The 51-year-old was brought in by Bromley Police following the discovery at a property in Beckenham High Street on Friday March 21.
Officers secured the scene for 24 hours, later detaining a female from West Wickham in relation to drugs offences. She has been bailed until the end of May as enquiries continue.
Sergeant Gareth Starr said: “Having received information that cannabis was being grown at the location my team and I executed a drugs warrant last Friday morning.
"I'm really pleased with this result - this was one of the largest crops I have seen and the seizure was a great result for both the team and the people of Beckenham.
"This serves as a message to people thinking they can commit these offences - we will find them and take action. Drugs feed crime and this is something we pride ourselves in stopping”.
The officer added several hundred mature cannabis plants were recovered, which were growing in a "sophisticated set up" across two floors.
- PICTURES: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable adult missing from Newham mental care centre
- WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE - West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street