Police want to speak to two men following a burglary at La Rascasse bar and restaurant in Beckenham.
A quantity of cash was stolen from the Beckenham High Street eatery in the early hours of last Wednesday (March 19).
Today Bromley police's Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted images of two suspects wanted in connection with the burglary.
He said: "OK... Two very key images to follow... Suspects wanted in connection with a burglary at La Rascasse last week in Beckenham."
No arrests have been made.
Call 101 with any information.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?