Police want to speak to two men following a burglary at La Rascasse bar and restaurant in Beckenham.
A quantity of cash was stolen from the Beckenham High Street eatery in the early hours of last Wednesday (March 19).
Today Bromley police's Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted images of two suspects wanted in connection with the burglary.
He said: "OK... Two very key images to follow... Suspects wanted in connection with a burglary at La Rascasse last week in Beckenham."
No arrests have been made.
Call 101 with any information.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack