Drivers can expect queues near the Woolwich Ferry roundabout after a spillage of tarmac.
John Wilson Street westbound was closed following the spillage on the roundabout with police directing traffic to turn around.
The roundabout has reopened but there are reported queues eastbound from Kingsman Street.
A Transport for London spokesman says contractors are currently on site and working to clear the mess.
Do you have any pictures of the tarmac spillage? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New defibrillators for Bexley in memory of sudden death special constable
- Hundreds flock to classic car show in Orpington
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes
- PICTURED: Rio Ferdinand, Crystal Palace stars and Greenwich's Inbetweener at FIFA 15 launch
- Housing provider hosts Bromley fair in bid to rebuild community spirit