Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woolwich tarmac spillage on roundabout causes queues
Drivers can expect queues near the Woolwich Ferry roundabout after a spillage of tarmac.
John Wilson Street westbound was closed following the spillage on the roundabout with police directing traffic to turn around.
The roundabout has reopened but there are reported queues eastbound from Kingsman Street.
A Transport for London spokesman says contractors are currently on site and working to clear the mess.
Do you have any pictures of the tarmac spillage? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.