Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woolwich tarmac spillage on roundabout causes queues
Drivers can expect queues near the Woolwich Ferry roundabout after a spillage of tarmac.
John Wilson Street westbound was closed following the spillage on the roundabout with police directing traffic to turn around.
The roundabout has reopened but there are reported queues eastbound from Kingsman Street.
A Transport for London spokesman says contractors are currently on site and working to clear the mess.
Do you have any pictures of the tarmac spillage? Email them to email@example.com
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun
- Lewisham officers pilot body cameras in world's biggest police technology trial
- South Darenth: 47-year-old man 'shot himself' hours after woman was found with stab wounds
- PICTURED: Kent firefighters tackle blaze on Dartford roof
Comments are closed on this article.