A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner