A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine