A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- Eight people evacuated and 200m cordon set up due to overheating gas cylinder in Erith