A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list