A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- Superstar Superintendant from Lewisham to take part in India policing programme
- Polish in Bromley, Punjabi in Bexley, Nepalese in Greenwich: second most spoken languages after English
- New children's book based on Charles Darwin's adventures in Downe, Bromley
- Parking signs in Crayford 'like Nazi Germany' say residents
- Celebs go selfie-crazy for Greenwich charity climb