A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- WARNING: Train delays between Dartford and Sidcup
- Lewisham Council urges Parliament to make up for leave campaign's 'broken promises' by putting Brexit deal to public vote
- 'He shed tears of pride and joy at my British citizenship ceremony': Friend pays tribute to pensioner who died outside Lewisham Wetherspoons
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- TRAVEL UPDATE: Car and lorry crash in New Cross