A fire in Erith did considerable damage to a terraced house on Saturday evening.
A large part of the ground floor in the Saint Martins Close property was damaged by the blaze, along with part of the first floor.
Luckily no one was hurt and fire crews had the fire out just before 8.30pm having been called around an hour before.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters from Plumstead, Erith and Bexley attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation by the London Fire Brigade’s fire investigation unit.
Did you witness the fire? Send us your pictures to email@example.com
- UPDATE: Woman charged over Mottingham stabbing
- Bexley volunteers honoured for reading boost
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing
- REVIEW: Merrell Annex GTX walking boots
- Downham man has fluid drained from heart to treat condition 'overlooked by Lewisham Hospital'