A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- PubSpy reviews The Gipsy Moth, Greenwich
- Travellers pitch up in Coney Hall Recreation Ground
- WIN a £300 voucher to spend on designer shoes courtesy of Cloggs
- Retired boys in blue join forces to protect Bromley residents from bogus builders
- Millwall and Charlton do their (mega)bit to beat cancer on FIFA 15