A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Could Facebook have helped prevent Lee Rigby murder?
- Vulnerable elderly woman missing from New Cross
- Plumstead man, Robert Napper, may have killed Claire Tiltman, court hears
- Bromley borough schools battle it out in Crystal Palace race
- VIDEO: 'There is no need to hide': Gravesend freemasons open up