A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- New mobile game Snatch lets players win real prizes by 'stealing' from others
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Lung cancer breakthrough: New test could spot if you've got disease five years earlier than scans
- Investigation launched into sexual abuse at London football clubs
- Commuters facing more transport misery after Southern owners lose High Court battle