A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Driver hits central reservation on A20 at Swanley
- Motorcyclist injured in Gravesend crash
- Charlton players get hands on Premier League trophy
- Man slashed in the face at Charlton bus stop
- Queues expected following two-vehicle crash on M25 Dartford Tunnel