A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford