A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- APPEAL: 12-year-old boy missing for more than a week
- Online broadcasts of Greenwich council meetings watched by so few people it would be cheaper to hire taxis for everyone who watches them
- WATCH: 200 cannabis plants found in Crayford drugs raid
- Beckenham mum fundraising in memory of daughter with rare lung disease