Sidcup kids set the stage alight on Saturday at the Woodville Halls in Gravesend with a Cirque de Dance spectacular.
The youngsters from Bird College of Dance, Music and Theatre Performance showed off their skills including juggling, dancing, and flying trapeze and were joined on stage by lions, tigers and clowns.
They have been honing their skills over the last few months by attending workshops and practising routines at the college in Birkbeck Road, Sidcup.
Their hard work culminated in two performances on Saturday.
Head of junior dance Bonnie Roots said: "The children performed beautifully to two packed houses.
“Children aged three to 17 took part in a two hour montage of different circus acts.
“I was delighted with the performance and the magician stole the show.”
Visit bird-college.com or call 0208 3021456.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum