A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford