Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley police raid sees drugs suspect 'barricade himself in bathroom'
A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.