A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- 'No evidence' of wrong way drivers on 'deadly' Downham road
- Education secretary cements a 'brick of aspiration' into Bexley's first free school
- PICTURED: Belvedere great-grandmother brings in 100th birthday in style at The Leather Bottle
- Crackdown operation identifies robbery as most dominant Lewisham crime
- Bexley unemployment figures drop by half over four years