Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley police raid sees drugs suspect 'barricade himself in bathroom'
A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Orpington 10-year-old gets 97 per cent in maths GCSE
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
Comments are closed on this article.