A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- Man shot in Downham by 'two men on motorcycle'
- Man reportedly knifed in the back after three burglars raid home in Gravesend
- APPEAL: Young Downham woman missing for more than a week
- TRAVEL WARNING: Traffic headaches all over south-east London and north Kent
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent