A man barricaded himself in a bathroom as he tried to avoid arrest during a raid by Bromley police last week.
The man, wanted for sentencing in connection with possession with intent to supply cannabis, had been traced to an address in Erith.
A substantial amount of cocaine and cannabis was also found at the address.
The raid was part of last Thursday's Operation Big Wing, which saw 39 people arrested across Bromley borough and 205 people arrested in south London.
Offences included suspicion of handling stolen goods, robbery, burglary, theft, drugs, assault and offenders wanted on warrant.
The Met Police joined the co-ordinated day of action alongside other UK forces and 13 European countries.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Wife of Westminster attacker speaks out: 'I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done'
- NEW POUND COIN: Send your photos of 12-sided £1 and guess what 'secret' security feature is
- Hundreds from Dartford back petition for stronger sex-offending laws
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Do you agree with what rape victim and judge have said about drunk women putting themselves in danger?