Bromley woman who is 'god of alien race' was 'engaged to Arsene Wenger in the 15th century'

Stephany Cohen claims she was engaged to Arsene Wenger in the 15th century

Stephany Cohen claims she was engaged to Arsene Wenger in the 15th century

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , deputy news editor

A Bromley woman who is “god of an alien race” claims she was engaged to Arsene Wenger in the 15th century, when she was Joan of Arc and he was the heir to the French throne.

Stephany Cohen, 53, supposedly a deity among the Cat People from the Canis Major system, also revealed Labour will win next year's general election.

She added aliens believe UKIP members are "misguided".

She told News Shopper: "Mr Wenger and I were engaged in a previous life.

“We had a romance when I was Joan of Arc and he was the Dauphine of France.

"He was the same man we know him to be today. Highly intelligent but very stubborn.

"His big problem is he never has a plan B. Arsenal will not win the Premier League this season because of that.

"Me and my spirit guides believe it will be Manchester City who will win the title."

Ms Cohen, of Durham Avenue, not only claims to be a god among Cat People, but also communicates with other alien races, including humanoid Grays and the half reptile, half alien Reptilians.

She said Cat People have close ties with the Labour party, standing for "fairness, honesty and hard work", while Reptilians, who are "interested in money and wealth", have been a guiding hand for the Conservatives.

The former police worker added: "The Cat People champion the poor and sick. We are pushing for a Labour victory in the next election and I believe we will achieve it.

"We stand for fairness, honesty and hard work.

"This is best for the future of the country and we will achieve it with Labour."

Ms Cohen also said her alien contacts believe UKIP will not play a significant role in 2015's general election.

She said: "We believe UKIP and their members are misguided.

“If any party excludes any other person, whether it’s on account of their age, gender, sexuality or anything else, we do not look upon that favourably.

"It is not what we are about.

"They are an unimportant factor in the election."

Comments (80)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:31pm Fri 21 Mar 14

the wall says...

Inspirationalady is back.
Inspirationalady is back. the wall
  • Score: -35

6:04pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Not-a-hamster says...

Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so?
Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so? Not-a-hamster
  • Score: 40

6:33pm Fri 21 Mar 14

rojo174 says...

Not-a-hamster wrote:
Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so?
Her social worker arranges it for her.
[quote][p][bold]Not-a-hamster[/bold] wrote: Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so?[/p][/quote]Her social worker arranges it for her. rojo174
  • Score: 18

6:47pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Bigginhillbilly says...

Ms Cohen also said her alien contacts believe UKIP will not play a significant role in 2015's general election.

No crystal ball needed there. It must be another full moon! Maybe this should be on the entertainments page.
Ms Cohen also said her alien contacts believe UKIP will not play a significant role in 2015's general election. No crystal ball needed there. It must be another full moon! Maybe this should be on the entertainments page. Bigginhillbilly
  • Score: 55

6:49pm Fri 21 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula
tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now.
Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now. white rabbit9
  • Score: -100

7:55pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Eagles_Man says...

So she's a Labour supporter then? That figures ... most of their front bench live in another dimension too.
So she's a Labour supporter then? That figures ... most of their front bench live in another dimension too. Eagles_Man
  • Score: 32

8:09pm Fri 21 Mar 14

jaded1 says...

Has anyone seen this nutter and white rabbit9 in the same room at the same time?
Has anyone seen this nutter and white rabbit9 in the same room at the same time? jaded1
  • Score: -40

8:36pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ? Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: 30

8:51pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Its the ganja.

Must be some good chit.
Its the ganja. Must be some good chit. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 140

9:12pm Fri 21 Mar 14

Bigginhillbilly says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula

tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now.
Obviously English and Logic are not your strong subjects so best jump back in the hat with Cat Wonan.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now.[/p][/quote]Obviously English and Logic are not your strong subjects so best jump back in the hat with Cat Wonan. Bigginhillbilly
  • Score: -35

10:39pm Fri 21 Mar 14

dag says...

Amazing that when people say they are connected to an earlier life they are never just an ordinary Joe Public.
Amazing that when people say they are connected to an earlier life they are never just an ordinary Joe Public. dag
  • Score: 18

10:49pm Fri 21 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

Bigginhillbilly wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula


tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now.
Obviously English and Logic are not your strong subjects so best jump back in the hat with Cat Wonan.
Don't say that word. Ob*******, cheapens your comment.

Most people believe in that jesus christ actually existed, yet who's more crazier?
[quote][p][bold]Bigginhillbilly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Their is such a thing as reincarnation, the controllers/manipula tors made sure that information got taken out of history books to control humanity the way they wanna control humanity to meet there ends. All provable to a mind that breaks free from the system. Millions are waking up now.[/p][/quote]Obviously English and Logic are not your strong subjects so best jump back in the hat with Cat Wonan.[/p][/quote]Don't say that word. Ob*******, cheapens your comment. Most people believe in that jesus christ actually existed, yet who's more crazier? white rabbit9
  • Score: -65

10:52pm Fri 21 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
[quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are. white rabbit9
  • Score: -60

12:25am Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
she has been on TV, it's plainly obvious she isn't right in the head.

if you believe the same as her i'd assume you were unhinged too.

and you can click the thumbs down button as many times as you like, nothing happens in the real world when you do.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]she has been on TV, it's plainly obvious she isn't right in the head. if you believe the same as her i'd assume you were unhinged too. and you can click the thumbs down button as many times as you like, nothing happens in the real world when you do. Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: 16

11:09am Sat 22 Mar 14

ksc says...

AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then.
AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then. ksc
  • Score: 5

11:10am Sat 22 Mar 14

Eagles_Man says...

Judging by the suspiciously even number of down votes to all the comments, the aliens are co-ordinating the multiple voting on this site.

Or they just understand how cookies work.
Judging by the suspiciously even number of down votes to all the comments, the aliens are co-ordinating the multiple voting on this site. Or they just understand how cookies work. Eagles_Man
  • Score: -7

11:24am Sat 22 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

ksc wrote:
AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then.
And when people look back and see your comments they will see how completely bonnkers and small minded you were.
[quote][p][bold]ksc[/bold] wrote: AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then.[/p][/quote]And when people look back and see your comments they will see how completely bonnkers and small minded you were. white rabbit9
  • Score: -35

11:27am Sat 22 Mar 14

ksc says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
ksc wrote:
AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then.
And when people look back and see your comments they will see how completely bonnkers and small minded you were.
What...you mean she's NOT nut's, thank god for that.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ksc[/bold] wrote: AMAZING... believe it or not I was a prominent psychiatrist in the 15th century, and I do remember you, yes... you were nut's then.[/p][/quote]And when people look back and see your comments they will see how completely bonnkers and small minded you were.[/p][/quote]What...you mean she's NOT nut's, thank god for that. ksc
  • Score: 75

11:59am Sat 22 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp
er.co.uk/news/110772
57.Couple_jailed_ove
r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w
hich_glorified_his_m
urder/?action=succes
s


Thank You ...Joe
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 100

1:44pm Sat 22 Mar 14

onwugbufor says...

Guess what? I am the Queen mother and Mother Theresa combined. In fact, I knew Adam and Eve!
Guess what? I am the Queen mother and Mother Theresa combined. In fact, I knew Adam and Eve! onwugbufor
  • Score: -10

1:47pm Sat 22 Mar 14

onwugbufor says...

What an amazing story. Well, listen mine, says ze meercat. I was the Queen Mother and Mother Theresa with the Alliens a few thousand years!. In fact, I knew Adam and Eve. That woman need help!
What an amazing story. Well, listen mine, says ze meercat. I was the Queen Mother and Mother Theresa with the Alliens a few thousand years!. In fact, I knew Adam and Eve. That woman need help! onwugbufor
  • Score: 11

2:12pm Sat 22 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )
--------------
To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable.
Don't worry just a conspiracy.
( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) -------------- To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable. Don't worry just a conspiracy. white rabbit9
  • Score: -50

2:26pm Sat 22 Mar 14

london10 says...

saw her on This Morning ages back, Hollywilloughby and Philip Schofield mocked her and were trying not to laugh, i used to think they were ok till that.

Mocking people who are mentally unwell isnt funny. Especially on National TV and its not good the media posting what she thinks all the time so some people can laugh at here.
saw her on This Morning ages back, Hollywilloughby and Philip Schofield mocked her and were trying not to laugh, i used to think they were ok till that. Mocking people who are mentally unwell isnt funny. Especially on National TV and its not good the media posting what she thinks all the time so some people can laugh at here. london10
  • Score: -4

2:28pm Sat 22 Mar 14

london10 says...

rojo174 wrote:
Not-a-hamster wrote:
Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so?
Her social worker arranges it for her.
Have some respect, she has mental health issues, its the medias fault, yes i agree she shouldnt keep being on tv and in papers, the poor woman needs help, NOT to be mocked.
[quote][p][bold]rojo174[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Not-a-hamster[/bold] wrote: Why the hell does this crackpot get a new story once a month or so?[/p][/quote]Her social worker arranges it for her.[/p][/quote]Have some respect, she has mental health issues, its the medias fault, yes i agree she shouldnt keep being on tv and in papers, the poor woman needs help, NOT to be mocked. london10
  • Score: 6

2:45pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )
--------------
To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable.
Don't worry just a conspiracy.
I'm sure the Bilderberg Group have sent you as mole into society to undermine it ready for the NWO to take over.

Whatever remuneration you are receiving from them I hope it's covering the cost of your tin foil hats or you could end up phooked.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) -------------- To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable. Don't worry just a conspiracy.[/p][/quote]I'm sure the Bilderberg Group have sent you as mole into society to undermine it ready for the NWO to take over. Whatever remuneration you are receiving from them I hope it's covering the cost of your tin foil hats or you could end up phooked. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 40

3:10pm Sat 22 Mar 14

ksc says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )
--------------
To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable.
Don't worry just a conspiracy.
Wow! and I really thought you were pretending to be nut's, I am so sorry, now that I understand how you see the world around you, I feel a little guilty that I mocked the afflicted, I hope you can accept my apology and indeed get the help you need, good luck.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) -------------- To right, 9/11 was an inside job, zionist's that run America brought the towers down to stimulate tensions in the middle east so as to put federal reserve currency into them countries, it is to bring all nations under DEBT! it's called the NWO. All the wars are down to Rothschilds and MONEY =DEBT! We are heading towards a massive collapse nothing like this planet has ever seen. The banks don't have any money, so take your money out of the banks NOW. It's coming and it's inevitable. Don't worry just a conspiracy.[/p][/quote]Wow! and I really thought you were pretending to be nut's, I am so sorry, now that I understand how you see the world around you, I feel a little guilty that I mocked the afflicted, I hope you can accept my apology and indeed get the help you need, good luck. ksc
  • Score: 20

3:50pm Sat 22 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

Wow! and I really thought you were pretending to be nut's, I am so sorry, now that I understand how you see the world around you, I feel a little guilty that I mocked the afflicted, I hope you can accept my apology and indeed get the help you need, good luck.

You're the one who;s gonna need the good luck.
Wow! and I really thought you were pretending to be nut's, I am so sorry, now that I understand how you see the world around you, I feel a little guilty that I mocked the afflicted, I hope you can accept my apology and indeed get the help you need, good luck. You're the one who;s gonna need the good luck. white rabbit9
  • Score: -25

4:28pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Celesta says...

April Fool's Day is over a week away!!!!!
April Fool's Day is over a week away!!!!! Celesta
  • Score: -20

5:25pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Elthamboy says...

Wonder if Wenger was a 'specialist in failure' in the 15th century as well
Wonder if Wenger was a 'specialist in failure' in the 15th century as well Elthamboy
  • Score: 3

8:05pm Sat 22 Mar 14

madras says...

why are you even bothering with this sadly deluded, attention seeking woman?
why are you even bothering with this sadly deluded, attention seeking woman? madras
  • Score: 10

8:47pm Sat 22 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

I'm sure the Bilderberg Group have sent you as mole into society to undermine it ready for the NWO to take over.

Whatever remuneration you are receiving from them I hope it's covering the cost of your tin foil hats or you could end up phooked.
----------
Oh don't worry, it's coming because IT's NOT REAL.
I'm sure the Bilderberg Group have sent you as mole into society to undermine it ready for the NWO to take over. Whatever remuneration you are receiving from them I hope it's covering the cost of your tin foil hats or you could end up phooked. ---------- Oh don't worry, it's coming because IT's NOT REAL. white rabbit9
  • Score: -25

9:26pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

looks like some crazy woman who thinks she is somebody else might have 10 different accounts lol
looks like some crazy woman who thinks she is somebody else might have 10 different accounts lol Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: 6

10:41pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

and here come the down votes hahaha
and here come the down votes hahaha Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: -6

10:43pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

wow, are they going to log into all of them all night long ?
wow, are they going to log into all of them all night long ? Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: 0

10:45pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

looks like somebody is bored
looks like somebody is bored Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: 21

10:58pm Sat 22 Mar 14

Hyper-Deactive says...

boo!!!
boo!!! Hyper-Deactive
  • Score: -3

4:52am Sun 23 Mar 14

mouthalmighty says...

yawn. u commentors. steph is entitled to her way of thinking, which is probably nearer to the truth than the rest of us as we are too scared to explore. most of our ways of life was poo pooed before it became the norm.
yawn. u commentors. steph is entitled to her way of thinking, which is probably nearer to the truth than the rest of us as we are too scared to explore. most of our ways of life was poo pooed before it became the norm. mouthalmighty
  • Score: 11

5:38am Sun 23 Mar 14

nearly right all the time says...

Next time your are with one of your grey friends ask them to divide 22/7 and
write the answer down.
Also ask what is their biggest prime number

then get straight back to me!
Next time your are with one of your grey friends ask them to divide 22/7 and write the answer down. Also ask what is their biggest prime number then get straight back to me! nearly right all the time
  • Score: 0

9:25am Sun 23 Mar 14

Eagles_Man says...

madras wrote:
why are you even bothering with this sadly deluded, attention seeking woman?
Because its easier than doing proper journalism.
[quote][p][bold]madras[/bold] wrote: why are you even bothering with this sadly deluded, attention seeking woman?[/p][/quote]Because its easier than doing proper journalism. Eagles_Man
  • Score: 14

10:24am Sun 23 Mar 14

GustavusAdolphus says...

I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news? GustavusAdolphus
  • Score: 5

12:28pm Sun 23 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

GustavusAdolphus wrote:
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.
[quote][p][bold]GustavusAdolphus[/bold] wrote: I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?[/p][/quote]Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -175

12:28pm Sun 23 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

GustavusAdolphus wrote:
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.
[quote][p][bold]GustavusAdolphus[/bold] wrote: I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?[/p][/quote]Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -90

1:34pm Sun 23 Mar 14

tdlkent says...

This woman is completely bonkers. With so many newsworthy stories, why do you keep giving her publicity ?
This woman is completely bonkers. With so many newsworthy stories, why do you keep giving her publicity ? tdlkent
  • Score: -4

3:12pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

@ sarflondonturd

" I think she needs medical help "

You make a nice win double then.
@ sarflondonturd " I think she needs medical help " You make a nice win double then. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 140

9:59pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
GustavusAdolphus wrote:
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.
For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs.

And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;)
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GustavusAdolphus[/bold] wrote: I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?[/p][/quote]Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.[/p][/quote]For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs. And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;) Dr. Nick
  • Score: 65

10:43pm Sun 23 Mar 14

white rabbit9 says...

People are all deluded into beliefs. We all believe that our government are there for us and it is so clear THEY ARE NOT. That's my belief and I can't believe that no one else shares this belief. But as belief's are belief's beyond the human body which is another belief then having belief's in that, is a belief even if you don't believe it is a belief so everything is just down to beLIEf. I do believe that is a beLIEF.
People are all deluded into beliefs. We all believe that our government are there for us and it is so clear THEY ARE NOT. That's my belief and I can't believe that no one else shares this belief. But as belief's are belief's beyond the human body which is another belief then having belief's in that, is a belief even if you don't believe it is a belief so everything is just down to beLIEf. I do believe that is a beLIEF. white rabbit9
  • Score: -35

11:38pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Stop_Whining says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp

er.co.uk/news/110772

57.Couple_jailed_ove

r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w

hich_glorified_his_m

urder/?action=succes

s


Thank You ...Joe
There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe[/p][/quote]There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote. Stop_Whining
  • Score: 5

9:01am Mon 24 Mar 14

PaulErith says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
You have some nerve calling other people small minded! You sprout your opinion on here but when people genuinely attempt to debate with you (i.e. ask questions and delve deeper), you never answer their questions. You'll never give anyone else's opinion the time of day. You're the most small minded person on this site. (Also, just to point out, manipulating the votes to get high positive numbers doesn't impress anyone!)
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]You have some nerve calling other people small minded! You sprout your opinion on here but when people genuinely attempt to debate with you (i.e. ask questions and delve deeper), you never answer their questions. You'll never give anyone else's opinion the time of day. You're the most small minded person on this site. (Also, just to point out, manipulating the votes to get high positive numbers doesn't impress anyone!) PaulErith
  • Score: 115

9:08am Mon 24 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
GustavusAdolphus wrote:
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.
For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs.

And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;)
So, we are all "entitled to our own beliefs"... That's Ok withyou so long as we don't voice them on here unless they meet with your approval?
Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GustavusAdolphus[/bold] wrote: I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?[/p][/quote]Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.[/p][/quote]For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs. And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;)[/p][/quote]So, we are all "entitled to our own beliefs"... That's Ok withyou so long as we don't voice them on here unless they meet with your approval? Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -70

9:13am Mon 24 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Stop_Whining wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp


er.co.uk/news/110772


57.Couple_jailed_ove


r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w


hich_glorified_his_m


urder/?action=succes


s


Thank You ...Joe
There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.
I wouldn't indulge the twonk er, it just encourages more crap to be spouted from its clap trap.
[quote][p][bold]Stop_Whining[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe[/p][/quote]There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.[/p][/quote]I wouldn't indulge the twonk er, it just encourages more crap to be spouted from its clap trap. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -130

9:16am Mon 24 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

PaulErith wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
You have some nerve calling other people small minded! You sprout your opinion on here but when people genuinely attempt to debate with you (i.e. ask questions and delve deeper), you never answer their questions. You'll never give anyone else's opinion the time of day. You're the most small minded person on this site. (Also, just to point out, manipulating the votes to get high positive numbers doesn't impress anyone!)
That's not quite true, there are a few others posting on here that can be put in the same category. Just seeing like.
[quote][p][bold]PaulErith[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]You have some nerve calling other people small minded! You sprout your opinion on here but when people genuinely attempt to debate with you (i.e. ask questions and delve deeper), you never answer their questions. You'll never give anyone else's opinion the time of day. You're the most small minded person on this site. (Also, just to point out, manipulating the votes to get high positive numbers doesn't impress anyone!)[/p][/quote]That's not quite true, there are a few others posting on here that can be put in the same category. Just seeing like. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -75

9:44am Mon 24 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Stop_Whining wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp



er.co.uk/news/110772



57.Couple_jailed_ove



r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w



hich_glorified_his_m



urder/?action=succes



s


Thank You ...Joe
There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.
I wouldn't indulge the twonk er, it just encourages more crap to be spouted from its clap trap.
sarflondonturd I can see our love is for eternity.

1-4-3

Joe x
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stop_Whining[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe[/p][/quote]There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.[/p][/quote]I wouldn't indulge the twonk er, it just encourages more crap to be spouted from its clap trap.[/p][/quote]sarflondonturd I can see our love is for eternity. 1-4-3 Joe x Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 25

9:52am Mon 24 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Stop_Whining wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp


er.co.uk/news/110772


57.Couple_jailed_ove


r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w


hich_glorified_his_m


urder/?action=succes


s


Thank You ...Joe
There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.
My hero. You came roaring in like the US Cavalry. In my mind I can even hear a bugle tooting.


Thank you so much. ;)



Before posting I thought I'd do a quick check with the scores and now I'm Score: 8.

WTF.

I demand a recount, the internet police will hear about this. I'm claiming a fix, I've been fitted right up. This is a family newspaper how dare they resort to such low tactics.
[quote][p][bold]Stop_Whining[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe[/p][/quote]There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.[/p][/quote]My hero. You came roaring in like the US Cavalry. In my mind I can even hear a bugle tooting. Thank you so much. ;) Before posting I thought I'd do a quick check with the scores and now I'm Score: 8. WTF. I demand a recount, the internet police will hear about this. I'm claiming a fix, I've been fitted right up. This is a family newspaper how dare they resort to such low tactics. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 32

12:38pm Mon 24 Mar 14

davo2011 says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out. davo2011
  • Score: 5

1:46pm Mon 24 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

davo2011 wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out.
There you go Gypo..............An open mind is a wonderful thing........until YOUR brain fails out.
Couldn't have said better myself.
[quote][p][bold]davo2011[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out.[/p][/quote]There you go Gypo..............An open mind is a wonderful thing........until YOUR brain fails out. Couldn't have said better myself. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -95

1:53pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
davo2011 wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Hyper-Deactive wrote:
This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?
To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.
An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out.
There you go Gypo..............An open mind is a wonderful thing........until YOUR brain fails out.
Couldn't have said better myself.
Well sarflondonturd at least I have a brain to fall out which is a lot more than can be said for the racist pea sized object you have as an excuse for a brain.


Touché and over !
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]davo2011[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hyper-Deactive[/bold] wrote: This woman is obviously mentally deluded, why does the NS give her attention ?[/p][/quote]To actually say that 'someone is mentally deluded' for saying something that you don't agree with shows just how small minded you are.[/p][/quote]An open mind is a wonderful thing... until your brain falls out.[/p][/quote]There you go Gypo..............An open mind is a wonderful thing........until YOUR brain fails out. Couldn't have said better myself.[/p][/quote]Well sarflondonturd at least I have a brain to fall out which is a lot more than can be said for the racist pea sized object you have as an excuse for a brain. Touché and over ! Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 70

4:59pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
GustavusAdolphus wrote:
I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke

Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic.

Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?
Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.
For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs.

And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;)
So, we are all "entitled to our own beliefs"... That's Ok withyou so long as we don't voice them on here unless they meet with your approval?
Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks.
It all depends on the legality of how you voice that opinion/belief... As it is illegal to incite racial hatred or incite terrorism, opinions along those lines are never ok. If you disagree with me then you disagree with the laws of this land and therefore should go live somewhere where those laws do not apply. Racism is illegal in this country last time I checked - or do you think you know better than the law?

As I stated, we are all entitled to our beliefs, but that does not make them right.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GustavusAdolphus[/bold] wrote: I really feel for this well-intentioned and probably not very well woman, who is being held up as an object of ridicule in the same way as David Icke Slightly ironic that she believes herself to be a reincarnation of a 15th century French schizophrenic. Can we give her a prescription for Clozapine, a weekly visit from a social worker, and go and find some proper news?[/p][/quote]Are you Dr. Nick by any chance? surprised his not put his take on the subject yet! Telling every poster on here who can say what and who can't about this lady. Personally, I think she needs medical help and for the media to stop entertaining her and ridiculing her.[/p][/quote]For once I actually agree with you, she does need help rather than ridiculing - however if she poses neither a danger to herself or others and her daily life appears not to be affected in a negative way, she is free to not be taken under the mental health services wing. On a personal note, I see her as deluded as those who believe in a creator or those who think UKip are the party of 'preference' - like her all these people are allowed to believe in their delusions as they are not in danger of harming themselves or others and their beliefs do not affect their daily living in a significant way. However, this does not mean this lady should be open to such ridicule as we have seen her - we are all entitled to our beliefs. And no I am not GA, I am only me on here - one of me is enough I think you will agree ;)[/p][/quote]So, we are all "entitled to our own beliefs"... That's Ok withyou so long as we don't voice them on here unless they meet with your approval? Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks.[/p][/quote]It all depends on the legality of how you voice that opinion/belief... As it is illegal to incite racial hatred or incite terrorism, opinions along those lines are never ok. If you disagree with me then you disagree with the laws of this land and therefore should go live somewhere where those laws do not apply. Racism is illegal in this country last time I checked - or do you think you know better than the law? As I stated, we are all entitled to our beliefs, but that does not make them right. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 100

5:03pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks."

Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol Dr. Nick
  • Score: 70

5:07pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Stop_Whining wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut.

( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. )

PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated.

http://www.newsshopp



er.co.uk/news/110772



57.Couple_jailed_ove



r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w



hich_glorified_his_m



urder/?action=succes



s


Thank You ...Joe
There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.
My hero. You came roaring in like the US Cavalry. In my mind I can even hear a bugle tooting.


Thank you so much. ;)



Before posting I thought I'd do a quick check with the scores and now I'm Score: 8.

WTF.

I demand a recount, the internet police will hear about this. I'm claiming a fix, I've been fitted right up. This is a family newspaper how dare they resort to such low tactics.
The Internet Police - That'll be Southlondonbird then and her jackbooted troops - now you've done it :)
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stop_Whining[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: FFS will someone please ask her where the airliner is. I'm so over the world and its wife being some kind of aviation expert or conspiracy nut. ( I include WR9 in the conspiracy nut category. ) PS I really need one more negative vote on this story to hit -100. Your help would be much appreciated. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/110772 57.Couple_jailed_ove r_Lee_Rigby_videos_w hich_glorified_his_m urder/?action=succes s Thank You ...Joe[/p][/quote]There you go Joe - an honour to be your 100th minus vote.[/p][/quote]My hero. You came roaring in like the US Cavalry. In my mind I can even hear a bugle tooting. Thank you so much. ;) Before posting I thought I'd do a quick check with the scores and now I'm Score: 8. WTF. I demand a recount, the internet police will hear about this. I'm claiming a fix, I've been fitted right up. This is a family newspaper how dare they resort to such low tactics.[/p][/quote]The Internet Police - That'll be Southlondonbird then and her jackbooted troops - now you've done it :) Dr. Nick
  • Score: 25

11:33pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Outandabout says...

That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life
That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life Outandabout
  • Score: 20

9:00am Tue 25 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

Outandabout wrote:
That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life
Not me ... I Am Spartacus! ;)
[quote][p][bold]Outandabout[/bold] wrote: That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life[/p][/quote]Not me ... I Am Spartacus! ;) Dr. Nick
  • Score: 60

10:14am Tue 25 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
Outandabout wrote:
That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life
Not me ... I Am Spartacus! ;)
NO !


I'm Spartacus.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Outandabout[/bold] wrote: That's about 30 people now claiming to have been Joan of Arc in a previous life[/p][/quote]Not me ... I Am Spartacus! ;)[/p][/quote]NO ! I'm Spartacus. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 195

1:01pm Tue 25 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks."

Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part.
As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -50

1:18pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 70

7:22pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

sarflondonturd is a racist and that's a FACT.

There now sue me too. You wont though for a few reasons, one you would be exposed for the moron you really are and two you aint got a pot to p1ss in to fund it.

Run along now.
sarflondonturd is a racist and that's a FACT. There now sue me too. You wont though for a few reasons, one you would be exposed for the moron you really are and two you aint got a pot to p1ss in to fund it. Run along now. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 45

3:46am Wed 26 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.[/p][/quote]Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -100

3:46am Wed 26 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.[/p][/quote]Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -80

7:51am Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.
Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of.

You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.[/p][/quote]Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.[/p][/quote]Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of. You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 50

7:54am Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

"old-school" not "ok-school" ( was thinking that you think it is ok to be like this, which made me type it) lol
"old-school" not "ok-school" ( was thinking that you think it is ok to be like this, which made me type it) lol Dr. Nick
  • Score: 90

9:47am Wed 26 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Sarflondonturd I have a couple of words to say to you.


Doreen Lawrence !
Sarflondonturd I have a couple of words to say to you. Doreen Lawrence ! Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 40

11:31am Wed 26 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah.
Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something!
Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.
Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah. Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something! Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -40

11:47am Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah.
Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something!
Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.
And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults.

Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest.

If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah. Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something! Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.[/p][/quote]And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults. Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest. If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 80

11:52am Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Sarflondonturd I have a couple of words to say to you.


Doreen Lawrence !
Well said ... perhaps someones memory isn't that good, but I do remember lots of extremely racist things being stated by one person about the hard working Mrs Lawrence and belittling the tireless work she has done in the name of her murdered son - and then they also defended the racist comments...

The actions of a Racist in anyones books.

Shame on you.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Sarflondonturd I have a couple of words to say to you. Doreen Lawrence ![/p][/quote]Well said ... perhaps someones memory isn't that good, but I do remember lots of extremely racist things being stated by one person about the hard working Mrs Lawrence and belittling the tireless work she has done in the name of her murdered son - and then they also defended the racist comments... The actions of a Racist in anyones books. Shame on you. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 50

1:16pm Wed 26 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah.
Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something!
Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.
And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults.

Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest.

If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument.
This remark was actually aimed at Gypo Joe. As you must have noticed he does have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon straight away after you have posted a remark, with the same if not, similar drivel, hence the sheep reference. Childish as it may seem to you of intellectual thoughts, it exercises that one brain cell he has the burden of carrying every day, as It seems as though he has to let YOU do the thinking for him, hence giving him the appearance of following the fold! I notice though you say nothing of his childishness when name calling or trying to ridicule others on here especially women...........why would that be? Does it imply you condone his treatment of women? If so, that would make you a bigot too.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah. Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something! Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.[/p][/quote]And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults. Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest. If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument.[/p][/quote]This remark was actually aimed at Gypo Joe. As you must have noticed he does have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon straight away after you have posted a remark, with the same if not, similar drivel, hence the sheep reference. Childish as it may seem to you of intellectual thoughts, it exercises that one brain cell he has the burden of carrying every day, as It seems as though he has to let YOU do the thinking for him, hence giving him the appearance of following the fold! I notice though you say nothing of his childishness when name calling or trying to ridicule others on here especially women...........why would that be? Does it imply you condone his treatment of women? If so, that would make you a bigot too. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -25

1:30pm Wed 26 Mar 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.
Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of.

You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT.
For the sake of the rest of the posters on here that are being bored to death by this argument between you, me and the idiot that follows your every word on here, is it not best just to 'beg to differ?' Or do you have an 'axe to grind?'. The latter seems more apparent.
I have taken on board your comments regarding me as being "old school", can you elaborate on this meaning?
Putting aside the other idiot and his meaningless comments that posts straight after you, you have your views about me and I have mine about you.
You have nothing but praise for the incomers that come to this country and they can do no wrong, and I merely try to point out the other side of the coin, so to speak, where certain matters and certain actions carried out do not seem to be for the good of the country. You see it as me being a racist, I don't.
Now, as I said at the beginning, for the sake of the other posters, I am not commenting on any more of your remarks on here. So moan all you want.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.[/p][/quote]Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.[/p][/quote]Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of. You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT.[/p][/quote]For the sake of the rest of the posters on here that are being bored to death by this argument between you, me and the idiot that follows your every word on here, is it not best just to 'beg to differ?' Or do you have an 'axe to grind?'. The latter seems more apparent. I have taken on board your comments regarding me as being "old school", can you elaborate on this meaning? Putting aside the other idiot and his meaningless comments that posts straight after you, you have your views about me and I have mine about you. You have nothing but praise for the incomers that come to this country and they can do no wrong, and I merely try to point out the other side of the coin, so to speak, where certain matters and certain actions carried out do not seem to be for the good of the country. You see it as me being a racist, I don't. Now, as I said at the beginning, for the sake of the other posters, I am not commenting on any more of your remarks on here. So moan all you want. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -25

1:32pm Wed 26 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

@sarflondonturd, do enlighten me about my ridicule of women on here please.


I suggest you may want to be very careful as your veil is slipping and may just expose you for the troll you really are. My memory of your posts is a lot better than yours apparently.
@sarflondonturd, do enlighten me about my ridicule of women on here please. I suggest you may want to be very careful as your veil is slipping and may just expose you for the troll you really are. My memory of your posts is a lot better than yours apparently. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 90

1:33pm Wed 26 Mar 14

Gypo.Joe says...

PS

I AM SPARTACUS !!
PS I AM SPARTACUS !! Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 110

2:30pm Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah.
Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something!
Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.
And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults.

Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest.

If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument.
This remark was actually aimed at Gypo Joe. As you must have noticed he does have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon straight away after you have posted a remark, with the same if not, similar drivel, hence the sheep reference. Childish as it may seem to you of intellectual thoughts, it exercises that one brain cell he has the burden of carrying every day, as It seems as though he has to let YOU do the thinking for him, hence giving him the appearance of following the fold! I notice though you say nothing of his childishness when name calling or trying to ridicule others on here especially women...........why would that be? Does it imply you condone his treatment of women? If so, that would make you a bigot too.
My comment was made specifically to and about you, even though this is an open forum, and was based on observation. For you to reply by diverting the subject toward someone else does nothing for your cause, especially when you employ yet more playground tactics. I have no followers or admirers, only those whom agree with me. You fall into that other camp.

The other matter which you bring up will be addressed elsewhere.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: Says the bleating sheep follower. Bah bah. Noticed how you get more mouthy straight after your mum's posted something! Run back to mummy now before you lose yourself completely....with a bit of luck.[/p][/quote]And there you go again with the incoherent ramblings which degenerate into childlike playground insults. Please, just grow up. If you want anyone to even think about taking your comments seriously, please have the decency to post in a more mature way - you always turn what is an interesting debate into a two-year-olds toy throwing contest. If your only counter-action to the undeniable claim of you being a self-confessed racist is this - then you have already lost your argument.[/p][/quote]This remark was actually aimed at Gypo Joe. As you must have noticed he does have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon straight away after you have posted a remark, with the same if not, similar drivel, hence the sheep reference. Childish as it may seem to you of intellectual thoughts, it exercises that one brain cell he has the burden of carrying every day, as It seems as though he has to let YOU do the thinking for him, hence giving him the appearance of following the fold! I notice though you say nothing of his childishness when name calling or trying to ridicule others on here especially women...........why would that be? Does it imply you condone his treatment of women? If so, that would make you a bigot too.[/p][/quote]My comment was made specifically to and about you, even though this is an open forum, and was based on observation. For you to reply by diverting the subject toward someone else does nothing for your cause, especially when you employ yet more playground tactics. I have no followers or admirers, only those whom agree with me. You fall into that other camp. The other matter which you bring up will be addressed elsewhere. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 50

2:43pm Wed 26 Mar 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol
I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.
You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.
Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.
Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of.

You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT.
For the sake of the rest of the posters on here that are being bored to death by this argument between you, me and the idiot that follows your every word on here, is it not best just to 'beg to differ?' Or do you have an 'axe to grind?'. The latter seems more apparent.
I have taken on board your comments regarding me as being "old school", can you elaborate on this meaning?
Putting aside the other idiot and his meaningless comments that posts straight after you, you have your views about me and I have mine about you.
You have nothing but praise for the incomers that come to this country and they can do no wrong, and I merely try to point out the other side of the coin, so to speak, where certain matters and certain actions carried out do not seem to be for the good of the country. You see it as me being a racist, I don't.
Now, as I said at the beginning, for the sake of the other posters, I am not commenting on any more of your remarks on here. So moan all you want.
Not moaning at all, neither do I have an axe to grind, as you say. This issue is not as black and white as you see it (no pun intended), so there really is no 'other-side-of-the-c
oin'. I do not have "nothing but praise for the incomers" as I see the good and bad in all, more to the point I do not make such sweeping general statements about any nation or national - individuals are judged on an individual basis. The 'Old-School' attitude is one where sweeping statements are the norm and we have to 'stop these foreigners coming over here and ...' - these attitudes have no place in modern Britain and belong back in the past with 1970's sitcoms. Remember we are all foreigners in our own way.

See, not moaning, just attempting to have a reasoned discussion.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: The Self-Confessed Racist Sarflondonbird stated: "Yes, I agree, it is good there is only 'one' of you on here! That is sisterly enough Thanks." Yes I agree; you are hardly able to reply coherently to one of me - so two of me would just break you. lol[/p][/quote]I have never 'self confessed' to being a racist! It's what you labelled me. Perhaps you should get you facts right before coming out with a remark as such. That accusation you made there could be a case of defamation of character and also a prejudice on your part. As for the last paragraph, what's incoherent about that? It reflects adequately what you and your cronies are, but thankfully, there is only one like you that truly is obnoxious and pretentious.[/p][/quote]You made racist remarks which you vehemently stand by (see you recent posts for both proof and FACT) ergo you have confessed yourself as being a racist. If you don't like that FACT, then stop making racist remarks and sue me.[/p][/quote]Nope. I have to disagree with you there. What you perceive as racist remarks by me, I dont. FACT.[/p][/quote]Interesting... You see it as an individuals perception of what you write (interpretation if you will) rather than the legality under current UK law (the same UK/British you love to defend) - if this is so, then -you- have bigger problems than any of us could have imagined. I suggest you look back on some of your posts, and also think hard about those posts which have been removed. You may then see what it is that you are actually defending; a very ok-school attitude that no longer has a place in today's modern multi-cultural Britain which the rest of us are all proud of. You are, by your own admission, a Racist.... FACT.[/p][/quote]For the sake of the rest of the posters on here that are being bored to death by this argument between you, me and the idiot that follows your every word on here, is it not best just to 'beg to differ?' Or do you have an 'axe to grind?'. The latter seems more apparent. I have taken on board your comments regarding me as being "old school", can you elaborate on this meaning? Putting aside the other idiot and his meaningless comments that posts straight after you, you have your views about me and I have mine about you. You have nothing but praise for the incomers that come to this country and they can do no wrong, and I merely try to point out the other side of the coin, so to speak, where certain matters and certain actions carried out do not seem to be for the good of the country. You see it as me being a racist, I don't. Now, as I said at the beginning, for the sake of the other posters, I am not commenting on any more of your remarks on here. So moan all you want.[/p][/quote]Not moaning at all, neither do I have an axe to grind, as you say. This issue is not as black and white as you see it (no pun intended), so there really is no 'other-side-of-the-c oin'. I do not have "nothing but praise for the incomers" as I see the good and bad in all, more to the point I do not make such sweeping general statements about any nation or national - individuals are judged on an individual basis. The 'Old-School' attitude is one where sweeping statements are the norm and we have to 'stop these foreigners coming over here and ...' - these attitudes have no place in modern Britain and belong back in the past with 1970's sitcoms. Remember we are all foreigners in our own way. See, not moaning, just attempting to have a reasoned discussion. Dr. Nick
  • Score: 40

5:45pm Thu 27 Mar 14

000001 says...

Printing this story is irresponsible shoddy journalism and you should well know it. Shame on the reporter and editor.
Printing this story is irresponsible shoddy journalism and you should well know it. Shame on the reporter and editor. 000001
  • Score: -20

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree