Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What is the greatest movie series of all time?
Hey popcorn munchers, what do you think is the greatest movie series of all time?
Are you adamant Star Wars (the original trilogy at least) rules the empire? Or do you think Indiana Jones is the best ever? Do you reckon Godfather is the daddy of them all?
Maybe there’s another less ‘classic’ or clichéd favourite which you think deserves the title.
Add your comments below – and for the purposes of this question we’re looking for film franchises which have had at least three instalments.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.