Male stripper group The Adonis Cabaret Show has been booked to perform at an event raising money for the Mayor of Bexley's charities.
The event is sold out and at least 80 people are believed to be attending the event at The Charlotte in Station Road, Crayford, starting from 7.30pm till 1am.
The pub is owned by Bexley's deputy mayor Councillor Geraldene Lucia-Hennis who confirmed the event was taking place.
The event is being held to raise money for the Mayor of Bexley's good causes.
Do you think its appropriate to have a strip show raising money for mayor's charities?
Leave your comments below.
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month
- Former Penge woman admits £3,000 benefit fraud
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight
- Residents voice concern over Erith Quarry plans
- 5 top stories to get you through your morning commute