Male stripper group The Adonis Cabaret Show has been booked to perform at an event raising money for the Mayor of Bexley's charities.
The event is sold out and at least 80 people are believed to be attending the event at The Charlotte in Station Road, Crayford, starting from 7.30pm till 1am.
The pub is owned by Bexley's deputy mayor Councillor Geraldene Lucia-Hennis who confirmed the event was taking place.
The event is being held to raise money for the Mayor of Bexley's good causes.
Do you think its appropriate to have a strip show raising money for mayor's charities?
Leave your comments below.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?