Police are appealing for help to find a rare motorbike which was stolen from outside a church in Lewisham.
The expensive white Honda was swiped after the 55-year-old victim briefly left it outside a church near Lewisham Hospital on March 7.
The bike, one of only 20 of its kind, was left at around 4.15pm and missing once the victim returned at 4.45pm.
Detective Constable Andy Trevett, from Lewisham serious acquisitive crime unit, said: "The motorcycle pictured is quite unique, it is one of only 20 ever made.
“The vehicle registration number is FV11 CAA. The chassis number is JH2SC59A7AK200654.
“If someone sees anyone with this motorcycle or knows of someone trying to sell it or has any other information, please get in touch with us on 020 8284 8479 / 8413."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Work halted on clearing 18,000-tonne Waste4Fuel dump after contaminated waste found
- WANTED: Police hunt 18 suspects in connection with violence at Millwall v Leicester City FA Cup match
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place