Police are appealing for help to find a rare motorbike which was stolen from outside a church in Lewisham.
The expensive white Honda was swiped after the 55-year-old victim briefly left it outside a church near Lewisham Hospital on March 7.
The bike, one of only 20 of its kind, was left at around 4.15pm and missing once the victim returned at 4.45pm.
Detective Constable Andy Trevett, from Lewisham serious acquisitive crime unit, said: "The motorcycle pictured is quite unique, it is one of only 20 ever made.
“The vehicle registration number is FV11 CAA. The chassis number is JH2SC59A7AK200654.
“If someone sees anyone with this motorcycle or knows of someone trying to sell it or has any other information, please get in touch with us on 020 8284 8479 / 8413."
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Five hour inferno wrecks recycling plant in Erith
- Hell has found a home…at Bluewater – interactive Halloween attractions coming to north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant