Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lewisham police appeal over rare motorbike theft
Police are appealing for help to find a rare motorbike which was stolen from outside a church in Lewisham.
The expensive white Honda was swiped after the 55-year-old victim briefly left it outside a church near Lewisham Hospital on March 7.
The bike, one of only 20 of its kind, was left at around 4.15pm and missing once the victim returned at 4.45pm.
Detective Constable Andy Trevett, from Lewisham serious acquisitive crime unit, said: "The motorcycle pictured is quite unique, it is one of only 20 ever made.
“The vehicle registration number is FV11 CAA. The chassis number is JH2SC59A7AK200654.
“If someone sees anyone with this motorcycle or knows of someone trying to sell it or has any other information, please get in touch with us on 020 8284 8479 / 8413."
- Orpington man guilty of importing millions of pounds worth of cocaine into UK
- PICTURED: Armed police in South Darenth after reports of a stabbing
- VIDEO: See how Thamesmead looked like utopia when it was new in 1969
- 92-year-old woman who slipped over near Bromley Sainsbury's thanks people who came to her aid
- Former Gravesend curry restaurant owners prosecuted over mice infestation
Comments are closed on this article.