Police are appealing for help to find a rare motorbike which was stolen from outside a church in Lewisham.
The expensive white Honda was swiped after the 55-year-old victim briefly left it outside a church near Lewisham Hospital on March 7.
The bike, one of only 20 of its kind, was left at around 4.15pm and missing once the victim returned at 4.45pm.
Detective Constable Andy Trevett, from Lewisham serious acquisitive crime unit, said: "The motorcycle pictured is quite unique, it is one of only 20 ever made.
“The vehicle registration number is FV11 CAA. The chassis number is JH2SC59A7AK200654.
“If someone sees anyone with this motorcycle or knows of someone trying to sell it or has any other information, please get in touch with us on 020 8284 8479 / 8413."
- Military funeral celebrates life of Dartford war veteran, Sid Blackmore, aged 92
- Abbey Wood to get £6m facelift in time for Crossrail 2018 opening
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Claire Tiltman trial: Murder accused went on armed 'midnight walks' looking for someone to attack
- Signal problems between London Bridge and Deptford cause Southeastern delays