A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- Eight people evacuated and 200m cordon set up due to overheating gas cylinder in Erith