A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London