A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Greenwich 'TubePerve' who filmed over 100 upskirt shots on London Underground spared jail
- Local MPs slam proposals for Southeastern trains to stop calling at several central London stations
- Air ambulance called to motorcycle crash in Dartford
- Keep 'old of your round pound coins - Lewisham pay and display machines can't accept the new ones