A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Lee Rigby memorial to be unveiled
- Motorcyclist, 39, hospitalised after Bexleyheath crash
- Bromley borough gets cash injection from Mayor
- PICTURED: Commuters vault barriers to escape London Bridge Station overcrowding
- Eltham thugs 'booted man unconscious while pub bouncers did nothing to help'