A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Driver hits central reservation on A20 at Swanley
- Motorcyclist injured in Gravesend crash
- Charlton players get hands on Premier League trophy
- Man slashed in the face at Charlton bus stop
- Queues expected following two-vehicle crash on M25 Dartford Tunnel