A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Southeastern cancel trains from London Victoria to Dartford until at least 8.30pm
- Battersea Brands Hatch appeal to dog and cat lovers
- UPDATE: Blaze breaks out at Woolwich Arsenal
- Sinkhole opens up in Lewisham
- Fire fighters battle van fire