A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner