A huge cannabis factory was uncovered at a flat in Beckenham on Friday morning (March 21).
Bromley police carried out a search warrant at 8.30am that saw around 400 plants seized from a first floor flat on the high street.
Officers discovered four rooms at the property, situated above a commercial premises, had been converted to run the operation, with equipment involved in cannabis cultivation also found at the scene.
No arrests have been made to date and enquiries continue.
- Woman and boy dead after being hit by car during police chase in Penge
- Crayford brothers charged with murder of man in Eltham
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?