GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Terry Alderton talks about Greenwich Comedy Festival, EastEnders and people heckling his feet
- Woolwich Arsenal to stage Brecht play Mother Courage about the human cost of war
- Inbetweeners star applies for Crystal Palace job
- REVIEW: The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face at The Jetty, Greenwich