A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Man, aged 58, denies raping a women in Dartford
- Police hunt for Bluewater bus masturbator who dropped trousers behind two passengers
- Trial date set for Swanscombe prison officer accused of corrupt relationship with Sun journalist
- 'Neglected' Shih-tzu found abandoned and barely able to walk in Thamesmead
- Comedian Jo Brand kicks off the Moonlit Walk to raise cash for community hospice