A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- Three youngsters raise hundreds with homemade lemonade in Keston
- 5 things to see and do in...Orpington
- Family-run Orpington furniture store to feature on Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
- VIDEO: Cute 4-year-old girl fluffs nursery rhyme adorably - then gets it right for us