A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?