A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Welling builder wins legal battle over 'lonely' pensioner's £472,000 estate
- Burst water main floods Wickham Street, Welling
- More than 1,500 residents flock to London Paramount consultations
- Man, 22, stopped by police at Cobham Services charged with cannabis possession
- Top ten facts to celebrate the birth of the new princess