A teenager was taken to hospital with facial injuries after a fight broke out in Plumstead on Wednesday (March 19).
Police were called to reports of a fight between the occupants of two cars in Wickham Lane at 6.30pm.
A 19-year-old man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich following the incident.
A 20-year-old man was initially taken to Lewisham Hospital for head injuries and then arrested on suspicion of GBH. He has since been bailed until June 10 pending further enquiries.
- Military funeral celebrates life of Dartford war veteran, Sid Blackmore, aged 92
- Abbey Wood to get £6m facelift in time for Crossrail 2018 opening
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Claire Tiltman trial: Murder accused went on armed 'midnight walks' looking for someone to attack
- Signal problems between London Bridge and Deptford cause Southeastern delays