A violent Penge robber who stabbed a man in the leg while stealing his mobile phone has been sentenced to three years in a young offender institution.
Jonathon Gondora, 18, of Melbourne Court, Anerley Road, pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to robbery and unlawful wounding.
On August 28 Gondora robbed a 17-year-old boy of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, ring and Gucci belt in Palace Square, Crystal Palace, stabbing him twice in the leg as he did so.
The victim staggered to Crystal Palace train station where he was given first aid and taken to Kings College Hospital.
Officers identified Gondora through witness descriptions and he was arrested on September 3.
Gondora denied the offence but changed his plea prior to a jury being sworn in.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks