A violent Penge robber who stabbed a man in the leg while stealing his mobile phone has been sentenced to three years in a young offender institution.
Jonathon Gondora, 18, of Melbourne Court, Anerley Road, pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to robbery and unlawful wounding.
On August 28 Gondora robbed a 17-year-old boy of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, ring and Gucci belt in Palace Square, Crystal Palace, stabbing him twice in the leg as he did so.
The victim staggered to Crystal Palace train station where he was given first aid and taken to Kings College Hospital.
Officers identified Gondora through witness descriptions and he was arrested on September 3.
Gondora denied the offence but changed his plea prior to a jury being sworn in.
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list