A violent Penge robber who stabbed a man in the leg while stealing his mobile phone has been sentenced to three years in a young offender institution.
Jonathon Gondora, 18, of Melbourne Court, Anerley Road, pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to robbery and unlawful wounding.
On August 28 Gondora robbed a 17-year-old boy of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, ring and Gucci belt in Palace Square, Crystal Palace, stabbing him twice in the leg as he did so.
The victim staggered to Crystal Palace train station where he was given first aid and taken to Kings College Hospital.
Officers identified Gondora through witness descriptions and he was arrested on September 3.
Gondora denied the offence but changed his plea prior to a jury being sworn in.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail