A violent Penge robber who stabbed a man in the leg while stealing his mobile phone has been sentenced to three years in a young offender institution.
Jonathon Gondora, 18, of Melbourne Court, Anerley Road, pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to robbery and unlawful wounding.
On August 28 Gondora robbed a 17-year-old boy of a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, ring and Gucci belt in Palace Square, Crystal Palace, stabbing him twice in the leg as he did so.
The victim staggered to Crystal Palace train station where he was given first aid and taken to Kings College Hospital.
Officers identified Gondora through witness descriptions and he was arrested on September 3.
Gondora denied the offence but changed his plea prior to a jury being sworn in.
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- 'An unbelievable relief': Poplar mum 'ecstatic' as son is cleared of cheating in London Marathon
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash