The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- Police cordon off Greenwich Park after 'suspicious item' scare
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Air ambulance called to 'accidental injury' in Dartford