The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Teenager due in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre