The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- CCTV released after elderly woman's purse stolen in Dartford Iceland
- North Kent is getting a massive new trampoline park
- London Bridge station staff to stop challenging tickets as part of industrial action
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man