Bromley woman accused of killing man with Marks and Spencer trolley appears at Croydon Crown Court (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley woman accused of killing man with Marks and Spencer trolley appears at Croydon Crown Court
The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered