The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine