The Bromley woman accused of killing a man with a shopping trolley appeared at Croydon Crown Court this morning (March 20).
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, has been charged with manslaughter and last month appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Buck is accused of ramming Michael Buckley, 60, with her trolley at Bromley’s Marks and Spencer.
The court heard Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road in Forest Hill, died following heart failure around three months after the incident.
A plea and case management hearing was set for June.
- Woman arrested over alleged attempted abduction at Gravesend school
- Downham man looks back at life as a Second World War evacuee as anniversary of New Cross Bombing approaches
- Mental health professionals under fire after 71-year-old father, from Gravesend, is stabbed to death by son
- Brockley street victim to another HGV incident months after 3-ton lorry jack-knifed and shed its load
- Developer may face more legal action after Sydenham pub demolition