The person killed by a train at Dunton Green railway station yesterday (March 19) has been identified as a man in his 50s from Bromley.
The man was hit by a train at around 3pm.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers were called to the line close to Dunton Green rail station, Kent, after a report that a man had been struck by a train.
"Officers from BTP and Kent Police attended the incident, which is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
"Medics from South Coast Ambulance Service also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's family have been informed.
The incident meant trains could not run between Sevenoaks and Orpington until 7pm yesterday, with buses runing between the stations instead.
- London and Kent set for snow as early as tomorrow
- VIDEO: Two men jailed for Bexley armed robberies
- Southeastern delays to and from London Victoria due to broken down train
- Lewisham police arrest two people for cannabis possession
- High Court orders Hayes businessman's companies into liquidation after alleged £3.3 million scam