The person killed by a train at Dunton Green railway station yesterday (March 19) has been identified as a man in his 50s from Bromley.
The man was hit by a train at around 3pm.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers were called to the line close to Dunton Green rail station, Kent, after a report that a man had been struck by a train.
"Officers from BTP and Kent Police attended the incident, which is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
"Medics from South Coast Ambulance Service also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's family have been informed.
The incident meant trains could not run between Sevenoaks and Orpington until 7pm yesterday, with buses runing between the stations instead.
- Severe weather warning remains after winds batter SE London and north Kent overnight
- UPDATE: London Overground, Thameslink and Southern services disrupted due to fallen tree
- Retired fireman 'tried to dump murdered son in the Thames - but the tide was out'
- Parking charges at Dartford station to be lowered
- Here's your chance to throw things at Southeastern staff - while they're in the stocks