Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley man killed after being hit by train at Dunton Green
The person killed by a train at Dunton Green railway station yesterday (March 19) has been identified as a man in his 50s from Bromley.
The man was hit by a train at around 3pm.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers were called to the line close to Dunton Green rail station, Kent, after a report that a man had been struck by a train.
"Officers from BTP and Kent Police attended the incident, which is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
"Medics from South Coast Ambulance Service also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's family have been informed.
The incident meant trains could not run between Sevenoaks and Orpington until 7pm yesterday, with buses runing between the stations instead.
- River row over Greenwich yacht club future
- North Kent Lebanese restaurant launches belly dancing nights
- Devastated Bexleyheath mother pleads for help finding late husband's wedding ring
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- VIDEO: E-cigarettes, social media and mobile phones - a guide to modern manners
Comments are closed on this article.