The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Belvedere community comes together for celebration of black history month
- Bromley burglar jailed for two years after crime spree
- Remembrance events in Lewisham, Brockley, Eltham, Plumstead, Abbey Wood and Charlton
- Bexley youngsters can enjoy chance to shine with talent competition