Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Catford Gyratory reopened after crash between car and pedestrian
The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.