The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month
- Former Penge woman admits £3,000 benefit fraud
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight