The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- Third times a charm for newly elected Dartford mayor Ian Armitt
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman