The Catford Gyratory has reopened following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian this morning (March 20).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff are at the scene after being called to the junction of Brownhill Road and Rushey Green at around 10.55am.
LAS sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance to the scene.
There was no right turn for drivers on to A205 Brownhill Road from A21 Rushey Green but the road has now been cleared.
More to follow.
- Teenager 'attempting to drown themselves in Lewisham lake' rescued by emergency services
- TRAFFIC WARNING: Expect delays on A2 and M25 in Kent this morning
- JAILED: Drug dealer caught with 70 wraps of heroin and crack cocaine in Woolwich
- UPDATE: Several people injured in Greenwich bus crash
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub