Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Traffic and train delays after lorry hits railway bridge in Beckenham
A lorry has hit a railway bridge between Elmers End and Hayes, causing train delays and traffic.
Upper Elmers End Road was partially blocked after the crash, which occurred at the bridge by Abbots Road.
Meanwhile train services have returned to normal following an hour of delays.
Did you see what happened? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.