Lewisham rapper Professor Green will appear in court today charged with drink-driving following an incident on the road next to where he lives.
The 30-year-old was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving on November 3.
At around 2.40am police attended reports a man had been robbed in Tyrwhitt Road, Lewisham, where the rapper lives.
When officers arrived, they discovered a Mercedes had been in a crash with a van in adjacent Darling Road and arrested Professor Green, real name Stephen Manderson, on suspicion of drink-driving.
A breath test showed he had 52 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The legal limit is 35.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The I Need You Tonight singer was bailed to appear at a south-east London police station on March 11 where he was charged with drink-driving and will appear after 10am today at Bromley Magistrates' Court.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Woman bus driver attacked in Abbey Wood
- Sidcup Road lane closure after car smashes into Eltham lamp post
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off