When you got up this morning was it from the same side of the bed you always sleep on?
Today we’re asking, regardless of whether you’re a singleton or in a couple, if you are stuck in your ways and have a particular side of the bed.
Previous research on the subject by a hotel company found three-quarters of people do have a favourite side and would find it strange to sleep on the other side of the bed. It was also found that, apparently, sleeping on the left makes you more cheerful and positive.
Do you have a favourite side of the bed you prefer sleeping on? And do you think there is such a thing as the wrong side of the bed?
Speaking of, do you have any idea about where the phrase ‘get up on the wrong side of the bed’ comes from?
Add your comments below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?