Lewisham police have revealed the faces of the five most wanted men in the borough this fortnight.
Officers are seeking these latest Wanted Wednesday characters for crimes ranging from robbery to possessing controlled drugs.
Anyone who recognises these men are asked not to approach them, but to call Lewisham police’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Peter Henry, 31, is wanted after failing to appear at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on March 5 charged with breach of a restraining order on February 8.
Luke Ayres, 35, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on March 6 charged with shoplifting in Lewisham High Street on June 7 last year.
Joseph Charles, 50, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11 charged with burglary at Dunoon Road, in Forest Hill, on June 15 last year.
Matthew Robert Williams, 18, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on March 10 charged with possession of controlled drugs at Gilton Road, Catford, on February 23.
Andrew (Drew) Oliver MCNally, 27, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown court on February 27 charged with robbery at Woodyates Road, Lee, on October 21 last year.
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- 'Bitterly disappointed': TfL will NOT be taking over Southeastern train services
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Report reveals least trusted professions