A CHILDREN’S indoor play centre is set to reopen with the help of members of Britain’s Got Talent stars Diversity.
Gambado in Copers Cope Road, Beckenham, was forced to close in the wake of recent floods and storms and will open its doors on April 4, with an official reopening ceremony on April 5 supported by Diversity’s Jordan and Perri.
Roemello Price, general manager of Gambado Beckenham, said: “People tend to have one of two outlooks on things… either the glass is half full or half empty.
“To me the damage we suffered due to the storm helps us to improve our offering to our customers and ensuring our glass is full.”
The centre’s main frame has been overhauled to incorporate ‘serious wow factor’ with a ball shower, imagination zone and musical play area.
Other new developments include a new reception with improved entry gate system, a brand new café for parents and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The dodgems and carousels have been given a makeover too.
Members of staff have also undergone extensive training, improving their face painting and customer service skills.
Go to gambado.com/beckenham or call 0208 662 6910
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...
- Should you take an overnight train to Scotland for a skiing holiday? Our reviewer takes the trip