A CHILDREN’S indoor play centre is set to reopen with the help of members of Britain’s Got Talent stars Diversity.
Gambado in Copers Cope Road, Beckenham, was forced to close in the wake of recent floods and storms and will open its doors on April 4, with an official reopening ceremony on April 5 supported by Diversity’s Jordan and Perri.
Roemello Price, general manager of Gambado Beckenham, said: “People tend to have one of two outlooks on things… either the glass is half full or half empty.
“To me the damage we suffered due to the storm helps us to improve our offering to our customers and ensuring our glass is full.”
The centre’s main frame has been overhauled to incorporate ‘serious wow factor’ with a ball shower, imagination zone and musical play area.
Other new developments include a new reception with improved entry gate system, a brand new café for parents and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The dodgems and carousels have been given a makeover too.
Members of staff have also undergone extensive training, improving their face painting and customer service skills.
Go to gambado.com/beckenham or call 0208 662 6910
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend
- Science Museum’s London scavenger hunt to mark new exhibit opening