There is travel chaos in Orpington with a replacement bus service to Sevenoaks following train delays towards Bromley South.
A person has been hit by a train at Dunton Green, meaning trains cannot run between Sevenoaks and Orpington.
Buses will run between these stations, extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile there were delays in the Bromley South direction earlier due to a signalling problem at Bickley station.
- 5 things to see and do in...New Eltham
- 20 super summery selfies that might put a smile on your face
- Stat Chat: Are you likely to be bitten by mosquitoes?
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- PICTURES: New-look Sidcup High Street after £1.8 million regeneration