There is travel chaos in Orpington with a replacement bus service to Sevenoaks following train delays towards Bromley South.
A person has been hit by a train at Dunton Green, meaning trains cannot run between Sevenoaks and Orpington.
Buses will run between these stations, extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile there were delays in the Bromley South direction earlier due to a signalling problem at Bickley station.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way