There is travel chaos in Orpington with a replacement bus service to Sevenoaks following train delays towards Bromley South.
A person has been hit by a train at Dunton Green, meaning trains cannot run between Sevenoaks and Orpington.
Buses will run between these stations, extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile there were delays in the Bromley South direction earlier due to a signalling problem at Bickley station.
- UPDATE: Girl taken to hospital after being hit by car in Darenth
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Cray Wanderers stadium plans vetoed by Sadiq Khan - but refusal could be reversed as decision is called in
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- 'I was told I don't look British': Lewisham parents take a stand against racism as hate crime soars after EU referendum