There is travel chaos in Orpington with a replacement bus service to Sevenoaks following train delays towards Bromley South.
A person has been hit by a train at Dunton Green, meaning trains cannot run between Sevenoaks and Orpington.
Buses will run between these stations, extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile there were delays in the Bromley South direction earlier due to a signalling problem at Bickley station.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 best and worst online shops revealed
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'