There is travel chaos in Orpington with a replacement bus service to Sevenoaks following train delays towards Bromley South.
A person has been hit by a train at Dunton Green, meaning trains cannot run between Sevenoaks and Orpington.
Buses will run between these stations, extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile there were delays in the Bromley South direction earlier due to a signalling problem at Bickley station.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire