A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- Lewisham residents reporting 'gridlock' as road and engineering works hit
- 21 firefighters battle Downham house fire
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre