A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Five hour inferno wrecks recycling plant in Erith
- Hell has found a home…at Bluewater – interactive Halloween attractions coming to north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant