A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- Police search for Northfleet money-launderer after he fails to turn up to sentencing
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Geese hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after Woolwich road crash