A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside Parliament