Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Van overturns on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley
A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- GCSE results day: All the news and pictures
- PICTURED: Playday in Danson Park
- iPhone snatched from woman's hands while she travelled on Bromley train
- Chislehurst businessman talks about entering the notorious Dragon's Den with a card and a bunch of flowers
- Care agency leaks personal details of elderly and vulnerable people
Comments are closed on this article.