A van overturned on the A20 between Sidcup and Swanley this morning after colliding with a car.
The Peugeot van was left on its side after hitting a Ford Focus at just after 9.20am on the coastbound carriageway near the Swanley Interchange.
The male driver in his 70s was able to climb out of his vehicle without help but needed hospital treatment at Darent Valley for injuries to his hand.
Highways officers attended and a rolling road was put in place while the van was moved to the hard shoulder.
One lane was closed and traffic slow on the Swanley bypass eastbound between Crittals Corner and Junction 3 of the M25.
Recovery work has now been completed.
- Goldsmiths professor wins diversity award
- Erith woman's anger at Wetherspoon's 'lack of compassion' following father's bathroom fall
- Lewisham Islamic Centre joins wife of British hostage in IS release plea
- UPDATE: Woman in serious condition following Hither Green road traffic accident
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week