Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union