Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London