Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action
- Eltham mum fundraising in memory of daughter who wanted to dedicate her life to helping others
- South London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- 116 Kodi add-ons you're probably watching that could be breaching copyright laws