Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)