Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- London Soccerdome set to close end of this month to make room for Greenwich Peninsula
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more
- Police called to reported stabbing in Slade Green
- UPDATE: Missing Greenwich found following police appeal
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent