Southeastern trains in and out of London this morning have been delayed by train faults and earlier service holdups.
The 7.44am Cannon Street to Barnehurst, which had been put back to 8.38am, will now no longer call at Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Plumstead, Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Erith.
The 8.25am London Cannon Street to Dartford, now due at 9.12am, will be formed of eight coaches instead of 10 because of a train fault while the 7.30am Crayford to London Cannon Street, which had been delayed by 45 minutes, has been cancelled for the same reason.
- Ghost-myth-busters: 'Hoaxes and mistakes' explain sightings says professor - do you agree?
- Stat Chat: We are becoming a nation of time-shifted telly addicts
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections