A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington