A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack