Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Penge man in court over string of historic child sex abuse charges
A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel