A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London