A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty