A 63-year-old Penge man will appear at crown court next month accused of a string of historic child sex abuse charges including raping a young girl.
Nand Joshi, of Queen Adelaide Road, is charged with 10 counts of raping a female under 16 years old and 10 counts of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 16 between January 1994 and December 1998.
At a Bromley Magistrates’ Court hearing today (March 18), Joshi was committed to Croydon Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 1st. He was granted bail.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Catford schoolchildren create tribute to tragic asthma death girl
- 'Robbery' at Welling garage
- Diarrhoea parasite found in north Kent